Steps to Make Marsala Blue Cheese Steak Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marsala Blue Cheese Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marsala Blue Cheese Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marsala blue cheese steak recipe. You can have marsala blue cheese steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marsala Blue Cheese Steak:
- Take of Sirloin Tip.
- Prepare of Blue Cheese.
- You need of Marsala.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Take of large Sweet Onion.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use of Teriyaki.
Instructions to make Marsala Blue Cheese Steak:
- Marinate steak in teriyaki.
- Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash.
- In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Add more butter and marsala as needed Continue to cook until mushrooms and onions and soft. Put to the side on a plate.
- In same pan add more butter and marsala and then fry steak until desired temperature.
- Put steak on a pan, layer mushrooms and onions on top and then add crumbled blue cheese. Put pan in oven under broil until blue cheese browns, then enjoy :).
If you find this Marsala Blue Cheese Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.