Simple Way to Prepare Striploin steak fajitas salad Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to striploin steak fajitas salad recipe. You can have striploin steak fajitas salad using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Use of chilli and garlic oil.
- You need of honey.
- Get of white pepper.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of sweet paprika.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Provide of hot chilli powder.
- Take of garlic granules.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of cumin.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Use of hard boiled egg.
- Get of Sirloin steak.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of bell pepper.
- Get of an onion.
- Take of Couple of mushrooms.
- Provide of Same seasoning added to the marinade except for sugar and honey.
- Take of Topped with chipotle mayo.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- In a bowl mix chilli oil, honey, brown sugar, chilli powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white pepper, parsley and rub all over your steak. Place in fridge and leave to marinade for a minimum of half an hour.
- Chop up your pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add oil to the pan then add your steak and vegetables.
- Chop up some lettuce and cucumber and add to a bowl.
- After your steak is cooked to your required taste removed from the pan I like mine medium rare, add your seasoning to your vegetables. The same quantities of seasoning used for the marinade minus the honey and sugar.
- Slice your steak.
- Hardboil and peel and quater an egg.
- Add your vegetables from the pan to the top of your salad then place your sliced steak and quartered egg on top, add a drizzle of chipotle mayo to finish off. Enjoy!.
If you find this Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.