Easiest Way to Make Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate, walnut banana bread recipe. To make chocolate, walnut banana bread you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread:
- Use 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 of over ripe bananas, mashed.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream (or plain full fat yoghurt.
- Get 2 of eggs (beaten/whisked).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread:
- Pre-heat the oven at 175 Degrees Celsius. Prepare the bread tin by oiling, dusting with flour and lining it with baking paper..
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon..
- Into the mashed bananas, add sugar,the oil and eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract, whisk together until combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl, combine well and fold in the walnuts..
- Pour the batter into the prepared bread tin and bake for 60-70 minutes depending on your oven..
- Check at 55 minutes, insert a wooden skewer or knife, if it comes out dry, your banana bread is done. Leave it to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning it onto a cooling rack..
- Once cool yet a bit warm, slice it up and serve slightly warm..
- Allow it to cool down completely before storing the left overs if any😋 in an air tight container..
If you find this Chocolate, Walnut Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.