Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe. You can cook healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry):
- Use 1 of small baby green pumpkin finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of green chillies paste.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of black kalongi.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Provide Pinch of hing.
- Provide 2 of medium size tomato puree.
- Use 4-6 of curry pata.
- Prepare 50 gms of moong dal soaked and finely paste.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Use of Water as required.
- Provide 50 gms of food cream.
- Provide As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry):
- Washed and finely chopped the baby pumpkin heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a wok and fry the chopped pumpkin till it's brown.and soft.take out from the pan and keep aside.now in the same wok fry the onions, kalongi,curry pata,turmeric,hing,and saute for a while.now add the soaked and paste moong dal,and keep on stirring till soft.and half cooked.next add the tomato puree,cream and stir for a min cover the lid for 5 min and cook.then add all the masala given along with ginger,garlic,green chilli paste..
- Cook for next 5 min till it's get well mixed.add salt as per taste.and a little bit of water to make it a fine consistency of curry.then cook for next 10 to 15 min in a medium flame..
- Next add the fried pumpkin and mixed it well.cook for next 15 min covering the lid in a low flame. If it's done switch off the flame and garnish it qith fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.