Recipe of Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate walnut banana bread recipe. To cook chocolate walnut banana bread you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of large very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don't want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven..
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
If you find this Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.