Recipe of Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla cheesecake without sour cream recipe. To make vanilla cheesecake without sour cream you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream:
- Prepare of packages cream cheese.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of vanilla.
- Prepare of eggs.
Steps to make Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream:
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature. This will ensure that it will not be lumpy when you begin to mix..
- With hand mixer on medium mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing each well..
- Pour over graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Tap on counter to make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Bake for 55 minutes. Turn oven off and open door 1 inch. Leave in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Middle will be slightly jiggly and outside will be firm. Let cool completely on counter. When cool run a knife around cake to separate from pan. Cover and refrigerate for a least six hours..
- Remove pan and slide onto plate. Top with cherry, blueberry pie filling. Or whatever you like. I made a pecan pie topping for mine..
If you find this Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.