Recipe of Taisen's mint chocolate fudge Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's mint chocolate fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's mint chocolate fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's mint chocolate fudge recipe. To make taisen's mint chocolate fudge you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taisen's mint chocolate fudge:
- Use 1 can of of sweetened condensed milk ( 14 ounces ).
- Provide 2 of cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of cup of Andes mint chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of foil.
- Provide 1 of pan for setting.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Taisen's mint chocolate fudge:
- Measure out chocolate and mint chips..
- Take foil and line your pan with it. Spray it with cooking spray so the chocolate doesn't stick.
- Open can of milk.
- Pour milk into a saucepan. Add all of the chocolate and mint chocolate chips. Put on medium heat. Stir.
- Continue stirring and melt down the chips until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture evenly into your foil lined pan. You can top this with anything you like from sprinkles, to nuts to extra chips or candy canes !.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pull out the fudge from the fridge and then pull the foil out. No mess :).
- Cut into small squares. To store use wax paper in between the fudge. Place wax paper , then fudge , wax paper then fudge so they don't stick together. Enjoy !.
If you find this Taisen's mint chocolate fudge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.