Step-by-Step Guide to Make Dark Chocolate Fudge Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate fudge recipe. You can cook dark chocolate fudge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dark Chocolate Fudge:
- Provide 50 gms of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Get 400 ml of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Use of Salt (Pinch).
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Fudge:
- Take a heavy bottomed saucepan. In it, add cocoa, icing sugar, condensed milk and salt. On very low heat, stir continuously, till mixture thickens. Remove from heat..
- Add vanilla essence & chopped walnuts and mix nicely..
- Take a square pan. Line it with aluminium foil. Spread the mixture evenly into it. Let it cool. When cool, Refrigerate it for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, remove from refrigerator. Turn the fudge out on a cutting board. Remove the foil. Cut into squares and serve..
If you find this Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.