Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sour cream enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken sour cream enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- Get of cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken).
- Use of medium yellow or white onion, chopped.
- Get of olive oil.
- Use of sour cream.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of large can enchilada sauce.
- Provide of shredded cheese (I use mexican blend).
- You need of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat a teaspoon of olive oil. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Stir often. Combine chicken and onions in the frying pan. Stir until well combined..
- Pour ½ cup of enchilada sauce over the chicken and onion mixture- just enough to coat the chicken..
- Add the sour cream and parsley, stir until well combined..
- Once the sour cream and parsley are fully combined, turn off the heat. Now add the shredded cheese. I usually add 2-3 cups sometimes more depending on how cheesy I want it. I like this mixture to be creamy and cheesy. Once the cheese is melted and combined with the chicken and sour cream mixture taste it to see if needs anything more. More sour cream? More cheese perhaps? More sauce? Adjust it how you want it..
- Now it's time to fill the tortillas and make the enchiladas. (Spray your baking dish with non stick spray first.) Now just pour enough sauce in a baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish..
- Now take a tortilla and spoon some sauce on the tortilla. Next spoon on some of the chicken mixture..
- Roll up the tortilla and place it in the baking dish. Repeat steps to make enough tortillas to fill your baking dish or until the chicken mixture is used up..
- Pour enchilada sauce over the completed enchiladas. Spread it evenly over the top..
- Top with more shredded cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Now they are ready for the oven. Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Since the chicken is pre cooked, you only need to bake them long enough for the sauce to start bubbling, tortilla edges are slightly crisp and the cheese is melted..
In case you never noticed before, Mr. Wishes and I are major Mexican food junkies and I cook it up at least once per week for lunch or dinner. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas- a low carb, Trim Healthy Mama friendly TEXMEX dish! I was finally able to update my Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe. This recipe is by far, one of my favorites!
If you find this Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.