How to Make Black Bean Enchiladas Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Black Bean Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean enchiladas recipe. To make black bean enchiladas you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Enchiladas:
- Provide 1 can of black beans, slightly drained.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of refried beans, I used vegetarian kind.
- Use 2 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of sour cream.
- Take 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Black Bean Enchiladas:
- Add first 6 ingredients into a skillet and taco seasoning. Cook on low about 20 min, stirring often..
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking dish.
- Add 2 tbsp of the mixture into a tortilla and add a handful of cheese on top, then roll up. Continue until mixture is gone. Lay side by side in a baking dish.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake for 15min. Pull foil off and turn oven to broil, broil for 5min until cheese is bubbly. I add a bit of enchilada sauce on top once cooked. Serve with salsa..
Spicy black bean enchiladas are vegetarian without sacrificing taste. As a carnivore, I was thrilled to discover how well beans work in this dish as a meat replacement. Whenever I make chili I use black. Black Bean Enchiladas – Easy Vegetarian Enchiladas made with black beans instead of beef, topped with red This vegetarian black bean enchilada recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights. A mixture of black beans, vegetables, and spices make these enchiladas a hearty, delicious dinner.
If you find this Black Bean Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.