How to Make Two Layered Chocolate Fudge Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to two layered chocolate fudge recipe. You can cook two layered chocolate fudge using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Two Layered Chocolate Fudge:
- Take 2 cup of milk powder.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of clarified butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Use as needed of Cashew nuts.
- Take as needed of Silver work.
Steps to make Two Layered Chocolate Fudge:
- Heat a nonstick pan.put Milk and ghee.stir well.when it become hot add milk powder gradually in twoninstallments to avoid lumps…keep on stirring on low heat.
- After 4-5 min it become thick now add cardamom powder.cook for 2-3 min more.it will take a form of dough and start leaving the edges.switch off the flame.add sugar powder and mix well.pour half mixture in greased tray.evenly spread with spatuala..
- Now in the rest mixture add cocoa powder.put it on a low heat and mix well.put the chocolate mixture over the white mixture.spread evenly.garnish with cashew nuts.keep it to set for 2 hours.cut in desired shape and decorate with edible silver work.enjoy….
If you find this Two Layered Chocolate Fudge recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.