Recipe of Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and be happy!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dinner for bachelors/bachelorettes: how to cook a steak recipe. To cook dinner for bachelors/bachelorettes: how to cook a steak you need 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak:
- Take 1 of steak Beef sirloin.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak:
- Don't let thin-cut steak warm to room temperature! Just before you cook it, season both sides of the steak evenly with salt and pepper..
- Add a generous amount of oil, enough to almost cover the steak, in a pan that's just big enough for the steak to fit in. Heat up pan over medium heat..
- When the oil is hot (just before it starts smoking), add the meat and shallow-fry the first side for 1 minute. Turn and fry the other side in the same way..
- Put a couple of vegetable scraps or crumbled pieces of foil in the pan and put the steak on top..
- If using vegetable scraps, it looks like this..
- Cover the steak with aluminium foil, turn the heat down to low and steam-cook for 5 minutes over low heat..
- After 5 minutes, wrap the meat in foil and take it out of the pan. Leave for another 5 minutes to rest and cook in residual heat..
- By doing this, the meat will cook through to the middle so that it's rare, but not raw..
- The thinly cut steak is done. It will be rare to medium rare, depending on how thick it is and how long you cooked it..
- If you cut through it, you'll see that the surface is cooked through, but the inside is medium rare. It's not raw, which is what this recipe achieves..
- The steak I used this time was about 1 cm thick. If your steak is thinner than that, reduce the steam-cooking time and let the meat rest and cook in residual heat..
If you find this Dinner For Bachelors/Bachelorettes: How to Cook a Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.