Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker BBQ Pulled beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker BBQ Pulled beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we're going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In order to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker bbq pulled beef recipe. To cook slow cooker bbq pulled beef you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker BBQ Pulled beef:
- Use of water.
- Get of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of ground dried oregano.
- Take of chopped garlic.
- Take of rump roast (your choice cut).
- Use of packaged dry Italian style dressing mix.
- Use of favorite BBQ sauce(I use Baby Rays).
- You need of onion salt.
- Take of of potato rolls or mini buns.
- Get of shredded mozzarella cheese (your choice).
- Provide of Goya sofrito(sold in Latin food isle).
Steps to make Slow cooker BBQ Pulled beef:
- Combine water, salt, pepper, oregano,onion salt, garlic, sofrito and Italian mix. Stir well, bring to boil and turn off..
- Place the roast in slow cooker and pour the ingredients over the top..
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours. When done meat should shred with a fork.
- Keep temp on. Mix in the BBQ sauce and mix thoroughly. Cover for 20 minutes (to warm sauce)..
- When done. Fill bun/roll with meat. Sprinkle desired cheese amount and serve..
If you find this Slow cooker BBQ Pulled beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.