Easiest Way to Prepare Chocolate Fudge Cake Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are great at fighting depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge cake recipe. You can have chocolate fudge cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Fudge Cake:
- Get 200 gm of All purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain thick curd/yoghurt.
- Provide 1/3 cup of dark cooking chocolate.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Chocolate Fudge Cake:
- Finely chop the dark chocolate and set aside..
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ for atleast 10 mins. Line the baking tray with butter paper or grease it with butter..
- In a bowl sift together all purpose, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, a pinch of salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- In another bowl cream the butter and curd together along with vanilla extract..
- Add the dry ingredients mix. Add water and gently fold the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Add the grated dark chocolate and fold it in..
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and tap it gently to avoid any air bubbles..
- Set it in in the oven at 160℃ for 35 mins or until a tester inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down. Invert onto a plate and cut equal parts..
- Serve hot or cold with scoop of vanilla icecream..
If you find this Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.