Recipe of Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will find that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. In order to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak in japanese-style sauce recipe. To make beef steak in japanese-style sauce you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce:
- Provide 2 of Beef Steak.
- Take of (We use sirloin steak.).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce:
- Remove your steak meat from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking. Cut the garlic into slices..
- Salt and pepper the meat right before cooking..
- Heat the vegetable oil and the sliced garlic in a frying pan on medium heat. The scent of the garlic will transfer to the oil..
- Once the garlic has lightly browned transfer it to a plate. It burns fairly quickly, so you'll have to watch it carefully!.
- Increase the heat to high, and once it's properly warmed cook the steak to your liking..
- Once the steak has cooked to your liking, add the sake then the soy sauce in that order. Then add the garlic last and stop the heat..
- Transfer the meat to a serving plate, then top with the sauce in the frying pan together with the garlic and it's complete..
If you find this Beef Steak in Japanese-Style Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.