Simple Way to Make chocolate fudge brownie Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate fudge brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate fudge brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge brownie recipe. You can cook chocolate fudge brownie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook chocolate fudge brownie:
- Prepare 200 grams of butter,plus extra for greasing.
- You need 225 grams of dark brown soft sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 25 grams of cocoa powder,sifted.
- Provide 75 grams of self-raising flour,sifted.
- Get 3 large of eggs,beaten.
- Get 400 grams of good quality dark choc(50% cocoa solids).
Instructions to make chocolate fudge brownie:
- Pre heat oven 170 C (150C fan oven) gas mark 3.
- Line a 20 cm (8inch) baking tin with parchment paper and grease.
- Melt chocolate with butter in a heatproof bowl over à pan of gently simmering water until smooth . Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- Mix the sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, flour and eggs. Then pour in melted chocolate and stir..
- Turn the mix into the tin and smooth over with back of spoon. Break up remaining chocolate and sprinkle over top..
- place in centre of oven and cook for around 1 1/4 hours until set to centre on surface but soft underneath. Do not over cook or the soft gooey centre will spoil ..
- Leave to cool for 2 hours then turn out onto a chopping board and cut up into slices.serve cold or slightly warm with ice cream.
If you find this chocolate fudge brownie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.