Recipe of Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa recipe. You can cook jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Take of cooked rice.
- Take of Black Bean Pineapple Salsa.
- Provide of pineapple tidbits.
- Take of can black beans, well rinsed.
- You need of finely diced red onion.
- Use of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of lime.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- Take of salt, or to taste.
- Provide of Jerk Chicken.
- Take of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2/3 lb. each).
- Get of jerk seasoning.
- Use of cooking oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Sweet Peppers, halved.
Instructions to make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Begin cooking your rice first..
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the pineapple black bean salsa. Coarsely chop the pineapple tidbits into smaller pieces, similar in size to the black beans. Place the chopped pineapple, rinsed black beans, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro in a large bowl..
- Squeeze the juice of half the lime (about 1 Tbsp) over the ingredients in the bowl. Also add 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional). Stir the ingredients together, give it a taste, and add more salt or lime juice if needed. Any unused lime will be cut into wedges for squeezing over the chicken before serving..
- Next, prepare the jerk chicken. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the chicken to eliminate splatter, then gently pound the chicken breasts into an even thickness using either a rolling pin or a mallet. Sprinkle the jerk seasoning over both sides of the chicken and use your hands to rub it into the surface, making sure they're completely coated..
- Add the cooking oil to a large skillet, or preheat your grill. Once hot, add the chicken and garlic, and cook until well browned on both sides, and the chicken is completely cooked through (about 7 minutes each side). Add the sweet peppers after the first flip so it can pair the juices and turn half way through second side. It should no longer be pink in the center and the juices should run clear..
- For extra safety, use an instant ready meat thermometer and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF..
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a clean cutting board and let it rest for five minutes. After five minutes, slice the chicken into 1/2-wide strips..
- To serve, place about a cup of cooked rice on a plate, or in your meal prep container, top with about a cup of the pineapple black bean salsa, and a few strips of the jerk chicken. Slice the remaining lime into wedges and squeeze fresh juice over the chicken just before eating..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Served with a salsa of chargrilled pineapple chunks and creamy avocado this dish makes every day a sunny day. A quick and easy Fiery Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Salsa recipe, from our authentic Jamaican cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips Served with the essential base of coconut rice & peas, which aren't actually peas, but kidney beans. A pineapple, chilli and spring onion salsa brings. Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa.
If you find this Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.