Easiest Way to Make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa recipe. You can have jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Take 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Get of Black Bean Pineapple Salsa.
- Take 2 cups of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of can black beans, well rinsed.
- Take 1/3 cup of finely diced red onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Provide of Jerk Chicken.
- Provide 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2/3 lb. each).
- You need 1 Tbsp of jerk seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Sweet Peppers, halved.
Steps to make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Begin cooking your rice first..
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the pineapple black bean salsa. Coarsely chop the pineapple tidbits into smaller pieces, similar in size to the black beans. Place the chopped pineapple, rinsed black beans, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro in a large bowl..
- Squeeze the juice of half the lime (about 1 Tbsp) over the ingredients in the bowl. Also add 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional). Stir the ingredients together, give it a taste, and add more salt or lime juice if needed. Any unused lime will be cut into wedges for squeezing over the chicken before serving..
- Next, prepare the jerk chicken. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the chicken to eliminate splatter, then gently pound the chicken breasts into an even thickness using either a rolling pin or a mallet. Sprinkle the jerk seasoning over both sides of the chicken and use your hands to rub it into the surface, making sure they're completely coated..
- Add the cooking oil to a large skillet, or preheat your grill. Once hot, add the chicken and garlic, and cook until well browned on both sides, and the chicken is completely cooked through (about 7 minutes each side). Add the sweet peppers after the first flip so it can pair the juices and turn half way through second side. It should no longer be pink in the center and the juices should run clear..
- For extra safety, use an instant ready meat thermometer and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF..
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a clean cutting board and let it rest for five minutes. After five minutes, slice the chicken into 1/2-wide strips..
- To serve, place about a cup of cooked rice on a plate, or in your meal prep container, top with about a cup of the pineapple black bean salsa, and a few strips of the jerk chicken. Slice the remaining lime into wedges and squeeze fresh juice over the chicken just before eating..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Served with a salsa of chargrilled pineapple chunks and creamy avocado this dish makes every day a sunny day. A quick and easy Fiery Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Salsa recipe, from our authentic Jamaican cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips Served with the essential base of coconut rice & peas, which aren't actually peas, but kidney beans. A pineapple, chilli and spring onion salsa brings. Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa.
If you find this Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.