Simple Way to Make Super easy chocolate fudge Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy chocolate fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy chocolate fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy chocolate fudge recipe. You can cook super easy chocolate fudge using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super easy chocolate fudge:
- You need 100 grams of white chocolate, diced.
- Provide 100 grams of dark chocolate, diced.
- Get 500 grams of milk chocolate, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of condenced sweetend milk.
- Take 1 of chopped pecans/ any other type of nut (recommended).
- Prepare 100 grams of white chocolate, diced (for garnish, recommended).
- Use 1 of dark chocolate for garnish.
Instructions to make Super easy chocolate fudge:
- Put the chocolate and the condenced milk on a low fire and stir until all the chocolate almost completely melted. It's supposed to be dence..
- Tranfer the chocolate from the pot to a lined dish with aluminum foil. Flatten the mixture..
- Recommeded: put the chopped pecans and the diced white chocolate on the chocolate mixture and press it down. Melt the rest of the dark chocolate and drizzle it. Put in the fridge for around half an hour to an hour..
If you find this Super easy chocolate fudge recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.