Recipe of Japanese Ramen Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese ramen recipe. To make japanese ramen you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Ramen:
- Use of Small pork tenderloin.
- Use 32 oz. of Good beef bone broth.
- Prepare 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- Get 1 of cn of Bamboo shoots.
- Use 4 sheets of nori.
- Take of Shitake or large white mushrooms.
- Use 1 of leek.
- You need of Japanese style frozen noodles.
- You need 1/4 c. of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 1/4 c. of Soy sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt and white pepper.
Steps to make Japanese Ramen:
- Bake tenderloin at 375 for 30 minutes seasoned with salt and pepper. Let cool and cut into 1inch thick slices..
- Heat bone broth on medium heat and add soy, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushrooms then saute for 4 minutes in a tsp of soy and evoo each and set aside..
- Soft boil eggs for 7 minutes. Shock in ice bath, peel and set aside..
- Slice leeks thinly then slice bamboo shoots long ways like blades of grass very thinly and set aside..
- Bring broth to a boil and boil noodles for 3 to 4 minutes in broth..
- Now plate! Add noodles to bowl and add broth. Place bamboo, leeks, mushrooms and tenderloin in bowl. Cut egg in half and place along with a sheet of nori. Enjoy!.
If you find this Japanese Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.