Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Veg Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just make sure that you don't get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--function better. Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
See, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to veg egg curry recipe. To make veg egg curry you need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Egg Curry:
- Take of for masala.
- Use of Onion paste.
- Provide of Ginger paste.
- Take of Garlic paste.
- Provide of Curd.
- You need of Tomato puree.
- Get of Cashew Paste.
- Provide of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Degi Mirch.
- Prepare of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Kastoori methi/ dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Oil.
- You need of eggless egg preparation.
- Prepare of Baby potatoes.
- Get of Grated Paneer.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Yellow food color.
Instructions to make Veg Egg Curry:
- Preparing eggs.
- Wash and boil potatoes.add salt a pench. Take them out and transfer them onto a clean plate. Cut them in half and allow them to cool down completely. Using a small spoon, scoop out the center.
- Just like an egg make a small depression on the top of the boiled potato. All done - potato halves..
- In a small bowl add crumble paneer and scooped out potato bites. Mash them and add salt. If you like them to be yellow in colour add a pinch of haldi..
- Hold the potato. And tightly pack the mixture inside the hole. Clean out the extra mixture and there we have our egg ready..
- For gravy.....In a kadhai heat oil add cumin seeds and when they start to sputter add in ginger-garlic paste and saute..
- Add in onion paste and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame. Mix in tomato puree, cashew paste and curd..
- Mix and saute for 2-3 minutes. Stir in all the spices and mix well. Saute till masala is reduced to 1/4 it's quantity..
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and bring it to a boil. This will make a thick gravy but if you prefer a liquid gravy add water accordingly..
- Bring it to a boil and adjust your seasonings. Mix in Kastoori methi and mix. Give it a final boil and take it off the flame. Add in eggs one by one, cover and let it sit in gravy. Gently coat them with gravy..
- Perfectly coated eggless egg curry is ready. Garnish with cream and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with warm rotis or rice..
If you find this Veg Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.