Recipe of Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's refried beans, grilled pepper and lentil soup. recipe. You can have sig's refried beans, grilled pepper and lentil soup. using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup.:
- Provide of char grilled peppers in olive oil, drained weight.
- You need of refried beans.
- Prepare of can of brown or puy lentils drained weight.
- Provide of apples, like Jona Gold or Braeburn.
- Take of or to taste , Aromat ( stock seasoning).
- Use of wild garlic salt or use a good pinch of fenugreek.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Get of water to thin the soup.
- You need of oil from the char grilled peppers.
Instructions to make Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup.:
- First wash and drain the lentils , remove the peppers from the oil, set oil aside for another use..
- Add the peppers, the lentils and the refried beans into a pot and fill with about the same amount of water. Puree all with a blender.
- Season with the stock seasoning, turmeric and wild garlic salt or fenugreek.
- Bring to a gentle boil and let simmer for about 15-20 minutes , make sure that the soup does not stick to the pan. Add more water if needed or until consistency preferred is reached..
- In he meantime take 2 tablespoons from the pepper oil and heat gently in pan . Slice apples with the peel on about 1 cm or so , remove the core . Gently fry the apple slices from both sides until Al Dente ( not to soft or soggy ).
- Give the soup a final seasoning and then serve with the apples arranged and a little of the pepper oil drizzled into soup..
If you find this Sig's Refried Beans, Grilled Pepper and Lentil Soup. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.