Recipe of Peppered Steak Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppered Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppered Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered steak recipe. You can have peppered steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peppered Steak:
- Take of servings of steak such as ribeye or sirloin, your choice.
- Provide of butter.
- Take of chopped fresh parsley, or 4 teaspoons dried parsley.
- Use of minced onion.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of fresh cracked pepper.
- Take of dry mustard powder.
Steps to make Peppered Steak:
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a saucepan..
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and onions start to soften. About 5 minutes..
- Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture..
- Grill steak to your own liking, basting frequently with butter mixture..
- After steak is grilled to your liking, drizzle with remaining butter mixture and serve..
- My husband likes it peppery so I add double the amount of cracked pepper. Regular ground pepper will work but fresh cracked peppercorns taste best..
- I got this recipe twenty years ago from a recipe card my mother had from Easy Everyday Cooking..
If you find this Peppered Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.