How to Make Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup recipe. You can cook mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup:
- Provide of chicken breasts skin on.
- You need of Good quality chicken stock 450 ml (I ve done mine from scratch).
- Prepare of Red kidney beans (or any other beans).
- Provide of red pepper finally diced 150 g.
- You need of red onion finally diced.
- Get of lime.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Get of coriander.
- Use of cottage cheese (optional) I used instead of sour cream.
- Get of passata.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of finally diced red chilli.
Steps to make Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup:
- Get all the ingredients ready. Wash and prep veg..
- Make refried beans. Can be bought in ready. Start with sweating onions and garlic.
- Cook it on medium heat for 2 min. Add 1 tsp cumin. Cook it for 30 sec. Add beans 1/2 finally diced chilli and chopped coriander. Cook it for 3 min ans add 50 ml of chicken stock. Add 1/2 lime juice. Cook it for another 2 min and mash it up. Set aside.
- To make broth start sweating onions and red pepper, 1/2 of finally diced chilli with little bit of cooking oil. Cook on medium for 3 min. Add 1 tbsp cumin. Cook for 30 sec and cover with stock. Cook it for 5 min and then add passata. Finish with lime juice and roughly chopped coriander. Check seasoning.
- To cook chicken breast preheat the oven to 180 °C or cook it under the grill in the oven on the bottom shelf checking every few min. Heat up the frying pan..
- Dry the chicken fillet with kitchen roll. Place the chicken fillet on the pan skin down. Season the other side of the breast. Sear it for 1 min until golden brown then turn over. Sear it for another min. Then place it into the oven. It should take about 15 – 18 min. Take it out and rest it for few minutes..
- Heat up beans and broth. Slice up the chicken breast. Skin should be crispy. Place the beans in the middle of the bowl. Pour broth over and then set the chicken breast over. I finished mine with crumbled curd cheese and coriander. Enjoy.
They are dressed with sour cream, cheese, and onion, and served with refried beans. Homemade refried beans recipe with step-by-step instructions. Easier to make than you might think. Plus, they are far superior in flavor and texture to canned refried beans. Douglas Cullen, This blog generates income via ads and affiliate links which earn us a small commission.
If you find this Mexican tomato, chicken and refried bean soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.