Recipe of Sambar Rice Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sambar Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sambar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sambar rice recipe. You can cook sambar rice using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sambar Rice:
- Get 150 gm of boiled rice.
- You need 50 gm of toor dal.
- Prepare 5 of red chilli.
- Use 15 of small onion (cut into two).
- Get 2 of tomato.
- You need 5 tablespoon of sambhar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of beans.
- Take 1 of small size carrot.
- You need 1 of small size radish.
- You need 1 of brinjal.
- Get 1/2 of drumstick.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Asafoetida.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Curry and coriander leaves.
- Take 20 ml of cooking oil.
- Use 30 ml of ghee.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sambar Rice:
- First soak rice and dal together for 1/2 an hour.It's about 1 glass (measure 200 ml).
- Keep the pressure cooker on a small burner,add 20 ml oil to it,season it with mustard then add red chilli,onion,tomato,vegetables,keep frying.
- Then add asafoetida,turmeric powder,sambar powder,salt, fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add 500 ml water to it,allow to boil,then add soaked rice and dal,stir occasionally,while gets boiling close the cooker and put whistle on it.
- When first whistle came,keep the flame to sim for 5 minutes,switch off the stove.
- Once the air released,stir it with 50 ml ghee,add curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- You can serve it with onion raitha.
- Our delicious sambar rice is ready for all.
If you find this Sambar Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.