How to Prepare My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉 Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my buttery garlic grilled sirloin steak. 😉 recipe. You can cook my buttery garlic grilled sirloin steak. 😉 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉:
- Use 3 pieces of Sirloin Steak.
- Take 2 tbls of Butter.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Use 1 Bunch of Asparagus.
- Get of Just a handful mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of little lettuce.
- Take Handful of Spinach.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
Instructions to make My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉:
- Mix the butter with the Garlic and spread it on both sides of the steak before putting it on the grill plate.
- Use some of the garlic butter on the frying pan and add the onion cook for 1 minute.
- Add the asparagus in the frying pan with the onion and Mushrooms cook for 5 minutes turning them over. Keep warm..
- Heat the grill plate up then add the steak to the grill plate and cook for 5 minutes turn over once then cook to what you prefer, medium rare well done, etc..
- Add the lettuce and spinach to the serving plate. Ready.
- If your having oven chips with your steak add them to the oven 5 minutes before you start the steak so as chips are cooked same time as the steak.
- When cooked add the steak on top of the spinach and lettuce. Serve with the onion and asparagus..
If you find this My Buttery Garlic Grilled Sirloin Steak. 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.