Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Tiranga Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tiranga recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiranga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiranga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiranga recipe. You can have tiranga using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiranga:
- Get 1/2 cup of besan.
- Get 200 gm of curd.
- Use 1/2 spoon of namak.
- Get 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Provide of small piece of adarakh.
- Provide 3 of food colours green orange.
- Get of for tadka and sugar syrup.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- Get 1 spoon of rai.
- Prepare 1/2 of karachi namak.
- Prepare 1/2 of karchi sugar.
- You need of small piece of adarakh.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of for chocolate brownie cup cakes.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of refined sugar.
- Get 1/3 of oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of curd jass.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 spoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 spoon of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Tiranga:
- First take a bowl and take besan in it.Add curd to it.Beat both of them for about 10-15 min with beater.Grate some adarakh and 2 green chillies.Add them to the batter.Then add one spoon sugar and salt as per taste..
- Divide the batter into 2 halves and add 7-8 drops of orange and green colour to each of them.Now prepare cup cakes moulds by applying oil to it and fill batter in their 1/4 portion.Microwave for 2 min and your orange and green dhokla cup cakes are ready..
- For tadka Take a kadai and put one spoon oil and add rai to it.Cook for min and add green chillies.cook for another min and add water to it.Finally add the sugar to it.Your tadka is ready..
- Add tadka on top of cup dhokla's evenly and your orange and green dhokla are ready..
- For chocolate brownie:Take a bowl and add oil to it and Then add milk to it and finally add refined sugar.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well..
- Now combine the ingredients of both the bowls finally add curd jass to it and mix well.Then take cupcakes moulds.Apply oil inside all over.Put the batter of chocolate brownie in the mould Microwave for 2 minutes and chocolate brownie are ready..
- Arrange dhokla and chocolate brownie in the form of TRIANGA and feel proud to be INDIAN..
- Jai hind…jai bharat maa.
His secret identity is Abhay Deshpande, also known as Bharat Deshpande. Movie: Tirangaa Song: Meri Jaan Tiranga Hai Starcast: Raj kumar, Nana Patekar, Ect Music Raj Kumar's Best Dialogue to Gendaswami From Tiranga Movie Scene Tiranga is an Indian Patriotic film. About Trivarna Dhwaja or Tiranga – The Tricolour (National Flag of India) on the Indian Independence Day. I couldn't think of a better day to start posting traditional textiles series. Read all news including political news, current affairs and news headlines online on Tiranga today.
If you find this Tiranga recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.