Simple Way to Make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe. To make aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- Provide 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Use of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Take of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Use of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Take 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- Use of TEMPERING the lentils.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Use of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Instructions to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Add the salt, turmeric, chili powder, sugar or jaggery (optionaand stir well. Add a cup of water to this mixture and cover. Dredge the pieces of eggplant in flour and fry until golden brown on all sides. Baked Eggplant and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce is a simple, peasant food dish made with few, fresh ingredients and is incredibly flavorful. The perfect meal to make at this time of year when your garden is overflowing with ripe tomatoes and eggplant.
If you find this Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.