Steps to Prepare Chili Mac Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chili Mac recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili mac recipe. To make chili mac you need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Mac:
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Ground Beef, cooked n drain grease.
- Take 2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, with juices.
- Provide 2 of LG. Cans Tomato Juice.
- Prepare 1 Can of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Chili Powder.
- Use 1 Box of Macaroni Noodles.
- Get 2 of Tbsps. All Purpose Seasoning.
Instructions to make Chili Mac:
- In a large stock pot add all ingredients except reserved half a can of tomato juice. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Turn heat to medium low n simmer, stirring occasionally til noodles are tender. Add rest of tomato juice and stir. Serve immediately. I serve mine with some Shredded cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Chili Mac recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.