Step-by-Step Guide to Make Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys ninja turtle pizza / sewer cake – instructional recipe. To make vickys ninja turtle pizza / sewer cake – instructional you only need 4 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional:
- Prepare 4 of x 8" round cakes, any flavour you like.
- Take 500 g of buttercream, divided.
- Use 750 g of white ready roll fondant icing.
- Provide of Food dye gel in grey, green, red, blue, purple and orange.
Steps to make Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional:
- Bake 4 x 8" rounds and cut out a piece from one so the other can fit snugly against it.
- Like this.
- Buttercream in between the join and across the top.
- Repeat the shape with the other 2 layers.
- Place on top of the coated layers, buttercream where they'll join together.
- Buttercream the top and sides – I chose yellow for my 'cheese pizza' simply adding yellow gel to my remaining plain buttercream. I attempted red like pizza sauce for the sides but I'd already dyed all the buttercream yellow so it came out an orangy pink. Lesson learned lol.
- Roll out some fondant in grey and cut to a 5 inch diameter circle. This will be for the sewer lid. You need 2 of these, one for the plain base the characters will sit on, the other needs decorating as follows.
- I used letter stamps and the tip of a butter knife to make the Teenage Murant Ninja Turtle logo and the sewer grate markings. I used offcuts and rolled into balls then flattened to look like screws, using the same knife made the flat head screw markings.
- For each turtle character roll out 3 fondant balls in green. The head is around 2 inches in diameter, the other 2 are around 1cm but judge by your own eye.
- Flatten the head slightly and use the butter knife to make the mouth shape. Flatten and pinch the 2 smaller balls and press into the head piece. Use the knife to mark out fingers.
- One turtle will not have his hands on show – this turtle is made of 2 of the larger 2 inch sized balls instead as the other larger ball will be the base the others are joined around. Think of him as a green snowman!.
- For each turtle cut a strip on fondant for the eye mask. The colours needed are red, blue, yellow and purple.
- Wrap around the head like so.
- Use more red to cut out 'pepperoni' slices.
- Place the 'snowman' turtle towards the centre back of the plain grey circle. Build the other 3 around him as shown.
- Pipe on white icing for eyes and dot with black.
- Rest the sewer lid against the 'snowman' turtles head when you add the decor to the cake.
- Add your candles and any other decorations. You could make other 'toppings' if you like – mushrooms would be quite simple in white fondant or pink squares for ham.
From snacks and crafts to Ninja Turtle cakes and pizzas. Pizza and a Pinata for my Ninja Turtle Fan!. If you like you can have a look at my other. If you love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles like Jayden Rodrigues and I do, here's your chance to eat like a Ninja Turtle! This novelty ninja turtles birthday cake is perfect for any little ninja's birthday party or even as a fun cake decorating activity to do together.
If you find this Vickys Ninja Turtle Pizza / Sewer Cake – Instructional recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.