Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it's good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chris's lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe. To cook chris's lasagna strawberry spinach salad you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad:
- Provide of Food.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of italian sausage.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 12 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 6 of dried Lasagna noodles.
- Provide 1 of beaten egg.
- Provide 2 cup of creamy cottage cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of sliced strawberries.
- Get 1 cup of diced bell peppers.
- Provide 1 of boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad:
- For sauce in a large saucepan, cook sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic until meat is brown, then drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, black pepper into meat mixture, let simmer for 15 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Boil noodles for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, but still firm, drain noodles rinsing with cold water, sit aside.
- For filling, mix egg, ricotta and a half a cup of parmesan cheese, then set aside.
- Spread about a1/2 a cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. layer half of the cook noodles in the bottom of the dish trimming or overlapping as necessary to fit. Top with half of the remaining meat sauce half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers desired, sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over top..
- Place baking dish on baking sheet bake in a 375°F Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through let stand for 10 minutes before serving enjoy.
- Chopped lettuce, strawberries,bell peppers, and onions in a bowl, chop up eggs and add to top of salad to serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.