Simple Way to Make Sirloin Steak Marinara Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sirloin Steak Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sirloin Steak Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin steak marinara recipe. You can cook sirloin steak marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Get of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of onions, sliced.
- Take of green pepper, sliced.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of oregano leaves.
- Provide of Adobo.
- Take of red wine.
- Prepare of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- Get of Pasta (any shape you like).
Steps to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Sirloin Steak Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.