How to Make # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to # rainbow 🌈 cakes # rainbow contest # day 4 # 11/6/18 rice flour rainbow cakes recipe. You can cook # rainbow 🌈 cakes # rainbow contest # day 4 # 11/6/18 rice flour rainbow cakes using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes:
- Use of Rice cakes 1 cup rice flour 1/2 cup sugar (powdered) 2 tablespoon corn flour 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon eno 4 tablespoon refine oil.
- Get of Any essence orange, vanilla, pistachios, cardamom or coconut.
- Prepare of You will also need an idli boiler and silicone moulds.
Instructions to make # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes:
- In a bowl mix rice flour, corn flour and sugar. Add milk little by little the batter is more runny than normal cake mixture. Add oil and whisk it thoroughly.
- Divide mixture in bowls for different colour cakes. On medium flame heat water and in one portion of mixture add colour and mix. Add 1/4 teaspoon of eno and stir it thoroughly and pour equal amount in silicone moulds. Cook on medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Repeat for different colour or you can just make plain. Let it cool and decorate with your desired decoration. I have used chocolate and 100s and thousands..
If you find this # Rainbow 🌈 cakes # Rainbow contest # Day 4 # 11/6/18 Rice flour rainbow cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.