Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoothie bowl with bananas and blueberries recipe. You can have smoothie bowl with bananas and blueberries using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries:
- Use of Smoothie.
- Take of frozen bananas.
- Get of frozen of forest fruits.
- Provide of Alpro Mild & Creamy Coconut (or just yogurt).
- Use of Topping.
- Use of banana in slices.
- Provide of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Baby figs.
- Use of Coconut chips.
- Provide of Almond shavings.
- Prepare of Muesli or oatmeal.
Instructions to make Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries:
- Slice two bananas and place them in the freezer the night before. (These remain good for up to 8 months 😍💪🏼).
- Put the 2 sliced bananas completely frozen in a blender with a packet of frozen fruits and add some yogurt. Blend until it looks like some ice cream, because it should almost be that thick!.
- If you want it a little thinner, you can still add some yoghurt. If it is the desired thickness, spoon the smoothie into a bowl..
- Cut the last banana into slices and the baby figs into segments..
- The banana slices, baby figs, muesli, blueberries, muesli, coconut shavings and almond shavings are garnished. Can be nice, because you fill it in nicely 😉.
If you find this Smoothie Bowl with Bananas and Blueberries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.