Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Tandoori Aloo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it's good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
If you want to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they're all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to tandoori aloo recipe. You can cook tandoori aloo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Aloo:
- Use of baby potatoes. Boiled and peeled.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of kasuri methi crushed.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of tandoori masala.
- Use of ajwain crushed.
- Get of roasted besan.
- Use of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get of red food colour (opt).
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of Satay sticks soaked in water for 10-15 mins.
- Prepare of chaat masala for garnish.
Instructions to make Tandoori Aloo:
- Prick the potatoes and keep aside. Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl. If the marinate seems dry add 1 tsp curd(I needed to add it)..
- Coat each potato well with the marinade. Cling and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hrs. Before cooking remove from fridge and place a piece of hot coal on an aluminium foil in the dish. Pour little oil on it and cover and keep for 10 to 15 mins..
- Slightly wipe the Satay sticks with a kitchen towel, place 3 potatoes in each Satay stick leaving enough space for u to hold the stick on either side. Carefully roast the potatoes on slow to medium flame till u see black spots on the potatoes. Rotate the stick so the potatoes are roasted evenly..
- Place all the tandoori aloo in a dish and sprinkle some chat masala over it. You can also brush a little butter over the potatoes if u want. Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Tandoori Aloo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.