Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to shredded soy sauce chicken recipe. To make shredded soy sauce chicken you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Prepare 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thigh.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ginger powder.
- Use 2 of scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces and smashed flat.
- Prepare 2 of whole star anise.
- Use 180 ml of light soy sauce.
- Provide 180 ml of shaoxing wine.
- Take 150 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients but chicken in a slow cooker. Stir it..
- Put the chicken inside. Cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it on cutting board. Shred the meat with two forks and then toss it back in the sauce. Drain it before serving with the bun..
- You can freeze the remaing sauce/cooking liquid for use again later (though you may have to re-season the sauce)..
If you find this Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.