Recipe of Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat snicker doodle cookie recipe. To cook whole wheat snicker doodle cookie you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie:
- Take 1 cup of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Use 3 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cream of tartar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F..
- Combing cinnamon and 3 tbsp sugar in small bowl and set aside..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar with softened butter for 2 minutes..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture until thoroughly combined..
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and then roll in cinnamon mixture to cover. Place cookies two inches apart on a cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Or until the tops are lightly golden brown. Do not over bake..
- Allow cookies to cool for about 2 minutes until removing from cookie sheet. Transfer to rack to cool completely..
The popular cinnamon-sugar soft and chewy sugar cookie recipe. This was one of the first cookie recipes I made as a kid. Snickerdoodle Cookies from Delish.com is a perfect version of the classic. It's Official: This Is THE Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Of All Time. This recipe is from the premier issue of Taste of Home.
If you find this Whole Wheat Snicker Doodle Cookie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.