Recipe of #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are fantastic at battling depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #just-blend-it#banana and oats smoothie recipe. To cook #just-blend-it#banana and oats smoothie you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie:
- You need of small bananas.
- Prepare of large tablespoons mango yogurt.
- Take of a cup jungle oats.
- You need of hot milk.
- Prepare of milk.
Steps to make #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie:
- Add hot milk to half a cup of oats until the milk covers the oats and leave it to soak until soft.
- Peel three bananas, slice them and throw into a blender.
- Add three heaped spoons of the soaked oats into the blender. Add two heaped spoons of mango yogurt into the mixture – the finish off with a cup of milk..
- Blend until the mixture is smooth to the consistency you like. If you like it thicker, add more oats. If you like creamier add more yogurt..
If you find this #just-blend-it#Banana and oats smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.