Recipe of Chicken Tortilla Soup Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 45 Oz. of Cannellini Beans.
- You need 20 Oz. of Diced Tomatoes w/ Habaneros.
- Provide 15 Oz. of Cream of Corn.
- Get 15 Oz. of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 15 Oz. of Black Beans.
- Take 8 of Chicken Thighs, shredded (or 2 breasts).
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 Bag of Blue Corn Tortilla chips.
- Provide 2 of Habanero peppers, diced.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Add chicken(cut into strips or cubes). Add cumin, oregano, and salt. Cover, let cook till chicken is browned on both sides, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, take 30 Oz. of your cannellini beans and puree until smooth. Don't drain out the liquid!.
- In a crockpot, add the pureed beans, remaining cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, habaneros, cream of corn, whole kernel corn, and black beans…
- Take chicken and shred it finely. Then add to pot. Turn on low, cook for 6-8 hours..
- Add lime juice, season to taste. Crush some tortilla chips as a topping.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.