Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In order to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to parmesan crumb roasted potatos recipe. To cook parmesan crumb roasted potatos you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos:
- Use of baby yukon gold potatos, pre cooked for 7 minutes in boiling salted water and drained, then cut in half..
- Take of bakery croissant pulsed in food processor to make course crumbs.
- Provide of minced cloves of garlic.
- Get of fresh grated lemon zest.
- Use of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of black pepper and salt to taste if needed.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of butter, melted.
- Provide of chopped frrsh parsley.
- Use of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of sliced gree onions.
Instructions to make Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos:
- Preheatvven to 450.
- Combine in a large bowl the croissant crumbs, garlic, lemon zest, pepper, cajun seasoning and oil and butter mix to combine. Add potatos and toss to coat. Place potatos in a single layer, cut side down on baking sheet.Sprinkle tops with the crumbs left in the bowl..
- Roast 10 minutes, add parmesan cheese and parsley and roast 5 tob10 minutes more or until golden and crispy.Remove to a platter garnish with green onions and serve hot!.
If you find this Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.