Recipe of Cream of Mushroom soup Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have cream of mushroom soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom soup:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 can of or 1 cup fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet corns.
- You need 6 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Take 6 cups of Chicken or beef broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or as desired.
- Take 1 pack of tetra cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Cream of Mushroom soup:
- Heat butter and oil in large pot over medium heat until melted..
- Sauté onion diced and fresh garlic chopped for 2-3 minutes..
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and thyme and allow to cook for 3 minutes..
- Add chicken or beef stock. Mix well and cook on medium heat, bring to a boil..
- Season with salt, pepper. Add little parsley too. Add sweet corns..
- Cover and allow to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat while adding cream. Stir continuously..
- Add remaining thyme and parsley..
- Serve hot with garlic bread..
Smacking with savory flavor, and creamy in texture It's essentially composed of mushrooms, heavy cream, flour, and a few vegetables, meaning anyone can make it on short notice and with a tight budget. This cream of mushroom soup tastes decadent, but it's secretly healthy. Its creamy texture comes from pureed cauliflower! Now, I'm a total mushroom convert, and this homemade cream of mushroom soup is one of our favorite dishes to share on cold nights. The creamiest mushroom soup that tastes just like the canned stuff – except it's so much healthier, creamier and tastier!
If you find this Cream of Mushroom soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.