How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Provide 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Use 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.