Recipe of Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl) Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa pulao (presentation inspired by hawaiian poke bowl) recipe. To make quinoa pulao (presentation inspired by hawaiian poke bowl) you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl):
- Take 1.5 cup of Quinoa.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 inch of bit Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Cardamom.
- Use 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Get 4 of Green Chilli (Slit Vertically).
- You need 1 cup of diced Chayote/Chow Chow.
- Get 1 cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide of For garnishing.
- Get 5 of English Cucumber (Sliced).
- Provide 4 of Kiwi (Sliced).
- You need 2 of Yellow Bell Pepper (Julienne).
- Prepare 2 of Red Bell Pepper (Julienne).
Instructions to make Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl):
- Wash the quinoa. Set aside..
- In a cooker base, heat oil. Saute bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, star anise and cardamom..
- Stir in the grated ginger and slit green chilli. Saute..
- Now add chayote & cauliflower. Cook on high flame with stirring for 3 mins..
- Add 2 cups water and 1 cup coconut milk..
- When it comes to a boil, add the washed quinoa..
- Top with mint leaves. Close with the cooker lid. Cook on lowest flame for 3 to 4 whistles..
- Scoop out half a cup of Quinoa Pulao into a bowl. Garnish with sliced cucumbers, sliced kiwi, yellow & red bell pepper juliennes. Avocado could be a fine addition if you could get your hands on it..
It is quick and easy to make. This can be served as a main dish or side dish. While quinoa is cooking heat the oil in other saucepan over medium heat, Test the heat by adding one cumin seed to the oil; if it cracks right away. Vegetable Quinoa Pulao with a side of Cucumber Raita and you have a super healthy, super quick and soul Satisfying meal, for kids lunch box or for potluck. You can make this Pulao in a pressure cooker or in a pan too.
If you find this Quinoa Pulao (Presentation inspired by Hawaiian Poke Bowl) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.