Recipe of Anjeer (fig) ki firani Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Anjeer (fig) ki firani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anjeer (fig) ki firani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anjeer (fig) ki firani recipe. You can cook anjeer (fig) ki firani using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Anjeer (fig) ki firani:
- Provide 12 of a fig nose soak in lukewarm milk for 2 hours.
- Use 8 of dates soak in luckwarm milk for 2 hours.
- Prepare 20 of cashew nut soak in milk 1 hours.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Use 20 of raisins.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped mix dry fruit (almond, pistachio).
- Provide 2 tsp of pure ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 400 grams of milk.
Steps to make Anjeer (fig) ki firani:
- Firstly in a small jar add soaked cashew nuts blend it without milk or water now remove in a bowl..
- Again in a jar add soaked dates, fig 2tbsp milk blend it make a fine puree..
- Heat the wok with ghee add cashew nut paste saute till it becomes crumbly texture and get nice aroma add fig paste..
- Now mix it properly on lower flame when moisture soaks up keep stirring..
- Now add milk, green cardamom powder, mix it well give a good boil add condensed milk, raisins stir occasionally cook for 5 mins on lower flame now turn off the flame..
- Now remove it serving bowl and garnish with some chopped mix dry fruits..
If you find this Anjeer (fig) ki firani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.