Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Babycorn chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Babycorn chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to babycorn chilli recipe. To make babycorn chilli you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Babycorn chilli:
- Take of sweet baby corn.
- Provide of white flour.
- Take of corn flour.
- Use of black pepper powder.
- Use of red chilli sauce.
- Provide of white vinegar.
- Use of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of grated ginger.
- Provide of tomatoes ketchup.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of Cooking oil for deep frying.
- Use of finely chopped green chilli.
- Take of light soya sauce.
- Use of orange food colour.
Instructions to make Babycorn chilli:
- Firstly heat the steemar then put on babycorn and steem it 5 min on medium flame.
- In a mixing bowl add white flour, corn flour, black pepper powder to taste salt mix it well now add some little water mix it properly make a thik consistency batter without any lumps.
- Now take a baby corn then drop in batter and properly coat it.
- Now drop in hot oil and deep fry until it crispy and golden brown in colour now remove the plates and keep it a side.
- In a bowl add tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, vinegar, light soya sauce, pinch orange food colour, 4tbsp corn flour,some little water mix properly.
- Now heat the wok with oil then add garlic saute until it becomes golden nice brown colour then add ginger green chilli stir it few minutes on lower flame.
- Now add prepared mixture and fried babycorn some little water mix it properly stir it 2or 4 min on lower flame now gravy until it becomes thick then reduce the flame.
- Now It is ready to serve.
If you find this Babycorn chilli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.