Steps to Prepare Creamy Kale Smoothie Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Kale Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Kale Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are wonderful at battling depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming a couple of eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy kale smoothie recipe. You can have creamy kale smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Kale Smoothie:
- Use 3/4 cup of water or milk of choice (or less for a thicker smoothie).
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup shredded kale.
- Use 1 of medium banana.
- Get 1/2 cup of peach slices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
- Get 1/2 of peeled Clementine (optional for a citrusy kick).
- You need of Drizzle honey (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Kale Smoothie:
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Eat immediately or you can place it in an airtight container (like a mason jar) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours..
- If you don't have a high power blender, be sure to blend just the liquid and the kale to begin with, then add the rest of the ingredients. This will ensure a smooth drink..
- I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if your fruit is fresh simply throw in a small handful of ice cubes..
If you find this Creamy Kale Smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.