How to Make Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted figs with balsamic and rosemary recipe. You can have roasted figs with balsamic and rosemary using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary:
- You need 6 of Figs.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 3 of Butter Chunks of (Cold).
- Provide 2 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of water.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Sugar Powder.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Rum Spiced (Optional).
Instructions to make Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary:
- Clean the Figs and pat them dry, take a stalk of rosemary,remove the leaves and pierce the stocks into the figs. Pierce in such a way that all 3 figs are within the rosemary stalk, do this with other 3 figs as well..
- Scatter some powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar. Set it aside to marinade. Refrigerate if required. Make sure the Balsamic vinegar and sugar have coated on the figs..
- In a non stick pan add 1 cup of sugar to make the caramel, Once the sugar starts browning turn down the heat and add knobs of cold butter. The Butter cools the caramel and you will instantly see the color change to amber brown. Whisk to combine..
- If the caramel is too thick, you can add a table spoon of water and then add 2 table spoons of Balsamic vinegar. Whisk again and your caramel will turn to a dark brown to black hue..
- Add 2 tablespoons of Spiced rum and then flambe it. This step is optional and only do it if you know how to flambe, since it can be dangerous. The alcohol will reduce and give a distinct aroma and taste to the caramel..
- Meanwhile take out the marinated Figs and add them to the caramel. Base the caramel over the figs and add any left over marinade into the caramel. (Make sure the heat is to the lowest setting).
- Let it sit in the pan for about 2 mins and then transfer it to the oven at 180 deg oven for 10 mins. Remove from the oven after 10 mins and let it rest for a while. If you have no oven then turn the heat to low and cook in the pan and keep basing the figs for 10-15 mins..
- Take out of the pan, remove the stalks and place it over a clean plate and drizzle the sauce over it and serve with Ice Cream or Creme Fraiche..
If you find this Roasted Figs with Balsamic and Rosemary recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.