Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Babycorn chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Babycorn chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
See, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to babycorn chilli recipe. You can have babycorn chilli using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Babycorn chilli:
- Get 2 packet of sweet baby corn.
- Provide 1 bowl of white flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 4 tbsp of tomatoes ketchup.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get as needed of Cooking oil for deep frying.
- Use 2 tsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of orange food colour.
Steps to make Babycorn chilli:
- Firstly heat the steemar then put on babycorn and steem it 5 min on medium flame.
- In a mixing bowl add white flour, corn flour, black pepper powder to taste salt mix it well now add some little water mix it properly make a thik consistency batter without any lumps.
- Now take a baby corn then drop in batter and properly coat it.
- Now drop in hot oil and deep fry until it crispy and golden brown in colour now remove the plates and keep it a side.
- In a bowl add tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, vinegar, light soya sauce, pinch orange food colour, 4tbsp corn flour,some little water mix properly.
- Now heat the wok with oil then add garlic saute until it becomes golden nice brown colour then add ginger green chilli stir it few minutes on lower flame.
- Now add prepared mixture and fried babycorn some little water mix it properly stir it 2or 4 min on lower flame now gravy until it becomes thick then reduce the flame.
- Now It is ready to serve.
If you find this Babycorn chilli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.