Steps to Make Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared tuna poke bowl 🤤 recipe. You can cook seared tuna poke bowl 🤤 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤:
- Use 1 cup of Sushi Rice (uncooked).
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide of Edamame.
- Provide of Radishes (sliced).
- Take of Cucumber (sliced).
- You need of Avocado (cubed).
- Take of Pickled Onions.
- Take of Shredded Coconut (optional).
- Take 3-4 of Tuna Steaks (Fresh or Frozen).
- Use of Creamy Spicy Mayo/Aioli Sauce.
Instructions to make Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤:
- Cook sushi rice according to package directions. Sauté onion and add to rice (optional dash of soy sauce)..
- Marinate tuna steaks in some type of soy sauce marinade (30min or more). Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat and sear tuna on both sides until cooked and lightly charred (around 3-5min depending on size of tuna).
- Put rice in a bowl as a base, and top with edamame, radishes, cucumber, avocado, seared tuna, & pickled ginger. Add on some shredded coconut (or something crunchy), and drizzle on whatever creamy sauce you want! (here I used a buffalo aioli/mayo dressing).
If you find this Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.