Recipe of Jalapeño Potato Salad Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño potato salad recipe. To cook jalapeño potato salad you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- You need 3 lb of Potatoes, washed and partially peeled and cut into small cubes, then boiled until soft.
- Get 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced or smashed with a fork.
- Get 1 cup of Idaho Mashed Potatoes Homestyle Buttery Flavor, make as directed but only use half of what the package makes.
- Use 1 bunch of Celery, diced.
- Use 1 large of Purple/Red Onion, diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of Jalapeños, diced, fresh or out of jar.
- Use 1 large of Green Pepper, washed, clean out the seeds in the middle and dice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Mayo, not the cheap kind, use Dukes or Kraft.
- Take 3 tbsp of Yellow Mustard, or how ever much you like.
- Get 3 tbsp of Deli/Spicy Mustard,or however much you like.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chow Chow or Dill Relish if chow chow is unavailable.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder, NOT garlic salt.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Potato Salad:
- Wash, partially peel, and cut potatoes into small cubes. Boil in salt water for about 20-30 minutes, or until soft (add about 3 tablespoons of salt to large pot of water). Drain and set aside to cool down. **pic- OR wrap potatoes in bacon and bake until soft, then chop up with bacon still attached and add it all to the bowl! This batch was EXTRA YUMMY!.
- Boil eggs until hard boiled, about 15-20 minutes. Cool down, peel, and dice or smash..
- Prepare package of Idaho mashed potatoes, as directed by package, set aside to cool..
- Dice up onion, celery, and jalapeños, put in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir. Once eggs, mashed potatoes and cut up (boiled) potatoes are cooled down, add them to the mixture..
- Using large spoon, or gloved hands, mix up all ingredients and transfer into a pretty bowl (optional). Sprinkle with paprika to finish..
If you find this Jalapeño Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.